We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Effect of different light conditions on the rate of photosynthesis
Results of Different Light Conditions on Spinach Leaf Disks
|Light Condition||# Disks Floating||% Disks Floating|
Prepare a bar graph of the % disks floating for each light condition. Be sure to give the graph a title and label each axis.
- Predict what the results will be if your hypothesis is supported.
- What is the independent variable in this experiment
- What is the dependent variable in this experiment.
- Name one other independent variables that could affect the rate of photosynthesis?
- What petri dish is serving as the control group?
- What is the function each of the following components of photosynthesis:
- In this experiment the spinach leaves were infiltrated with sodium bicarbonate
solution. Why did the disks float again when exposed to light?